>How Osama Won
> Radley Balko impeccably captures my sentiments on this delicate matter. I have nothing substantive to add to his column so just read it! In fact, you should check his site regularly if you don’t already do so.
- how many more need to be murdered by #killercops before we disarm the #police? #policebrutality #blacklivesmatter twitter.com/pinacnews/stat… 1 hour ago
- have #republicans learned to love the #berlinwall? "borders are a perpetual #humanrights violation" c4ss.org/content/39221 by @rodericktlong 22 hours ago
- south #florida #cops collect millions & make zero arrests during #moneylaundering “sting operation” bit.ly/1KwodHA via @pinacnews 1 day ago
- "borne of tears in sleeping eyes we severed hands that troubled time and chased a dream that lost its life forever in a song" -no knife 1 day ago
- thought crime, domestic #terrorism & #policebrutality sheldonfreeassociation.blogspot.com #dylannroof #sandrabland #hatecrime #stoppolicebrutality #cops 2 days ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve feminism foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs