Drummer Extraordinaire Mike Marsh Flashing Chops with The Avett Brothers
Our good friend Mike has a wee bit ‘o talent, don’t you think?
- No such thing as a “patriotic” corporation. Governments are extractive tools of, by & for corporations. @KevinCarson1 c4ss.org/content/31755 9 hours ago
- Presenting James Stacey Taylor, his kilt, and Flossie! via @BHLBlog #philosophyjokes http://t.co/Wzy6N7rAIB 1 day ago
- James Stacey Taylor on Scottish Independence & Secession plus a pic of him in a kilt w his sheepish partner Flossie! bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2014/09/scotti… 1 day ago
- Preorder @kylecox's debut full-length album "The Plan, The Mess" on vinyl today! somethingtobreak.bigcartel.com/product/kyle-c… @BooksAndVinyl #songs #sssup 2 days ago
- Political Authority and the Basic Income: bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2014/09/politi… @basicincome #philosophy #philosophicalfridays 2 days ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato central planning civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs