Drummer Extraordinaire Mike Marsh Flashing Chops with The Avett Brothers
Our good friend Mike has a wee bit ‘o talent, don’t you think?
- The Culture of Anarchism c4ss.org/content/30747 #anarchy #philosophy 4 hours ago
- Should we sell kidneys on eBay? James Stacey Taylor says yes: bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2014/08/should… #philosophy 1 day ago
- Abolish The Police c4ss.org/content/30727 2 days ago
- "This is precisely why marriage was invented, to consolidate power & to settle feuds." -Lorenzo il Magnifico de Medici #smashthepatriarchy 2 days ago
- The new @kylecox album! Release date is 9-30. Oh yeah, produced by @paper_music. Ssssup?! #songs http://t.co/JcaZPHv41s 3 days ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato central planning civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs