Drummer Extraordinaire Mike Marsh Flashing Chops with The Avett Brothers
Our good friend Mike has a wee bit ‘o talent, don’t you think?
- Cop Leaves Party After Drinking, Runs Over Man In Road, Leaves Scene, Won't Be Criminally Charged wp.me/p6sYP-m4c via @JonathanTurley 21 minutes ago
- Steve Horwitz on Crony Capitalism, Inequality, and the Zombie Apocalypse, bit.ly/1q544tu via @BHLBlog #economics #philosophy 17 hours ago
- "stronger formal policing of public spaces isn't a solution for problems stemming from the informal policing of women's bodies" -@danarchism 21 hours ago
- Jason Brennan systematically refutes all best arguments on behalf of a duty to vote: bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2014/10/if-you… via @BHLBlog #philosophy #ethics 21 hours ago
- CA Cops Caught Stealing & Sharing Naked Pics of Women Reveal Larger Network of Disgusting Behavior photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/29/cal… via @CarlosMiller 1 day ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato central planning civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs