Drummer Extraordinaire Mike Marsh Flashing Chops with The Avett Brothers
Our good friend Mike has a wee bit ‘o talent, don’t you think?
- "Ignore the state & live peacefully," says @SheldonRichman in Mandatory Voting: A Bad Idea c4ss.org/content/36871 via @c4ssdotorg #anarchy 9 hours ago
- Radical Potential: Our Blatant Opposition to the Status Quo c4ss.org/content/36347 10 hours ago
- Bloodthirsty warmonger @AmbJohnBolton just can't help himself: nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opi… @Antiwarcom @Antiwar2 #chickenhawks #warmongers #peace 13 hours ago
- Here's my show schedule. RT @radarvswolf: ANNOUNCING SPRING DATES!! facebook.com/weareradarvswo… #RvWtour #songs http://t.co/UGkdZqR6Gx 1 day ago
- Sometimes life just hands you a moment. I've always been proud of my FL music scene upbringing, and last night didn't disappoint! 2 days ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato central planning civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs