Drummer Extraordinaire Mike Marsh Flashing Chops with The Avett Brothers
Our good friend Mike has a wee bit ‘o talent, don’t you think?
- there's a band in kansas city called smash the state! so jealous. love them already without hearing a single note. http://t.co/2gZKAKKbwf 22 minutes ago
- looking forward to some kansas city bbq tonight! so good. love it. 3 hours ago
- orlando police department proving to be rife with corruption & coverup buff.ly/1GtFNas via @pinacnews #copslie 6 hours ago
- always!! twitter.com/raising_canes/… 8 hours ago
- so many #drone deaths, so little information usatoday.com/story/opinion/… #drones #dronestrikes 8 hours ago
2012 election Afghanistan Avett Brothers bleeding heart libertarian bleeding heart libertarians Cato central planning civil liberties classical liberal classic rock classic rock for classical liberals Constitution consumption tax crime criminal justice criminology crony-capitalism dashboard confessional death penalty debt defense drug legalization drug policy drug prohibition drugs drug war due process economics election 2012 elections 2012 Federal Reserve foreign policy free markets free speech gary johnson gop gop debate Iran Judge Napolitano law LearnLiberty learnliberty.org legalization libertarian libertarian party liberty libya Malou Innocent marijuana matt zwolinski medical marijuana mike marsh music Nashville Obama peace philosophy police politics POTUS prohibition public choice Punk Rock radar vs wolf Rand Paul regulation republican republicans Ron Paul taxes tennessee terrorism unintended consequences war war on drugs